Enjoy the soothing salves made by Lindsey Crofoot, a Tlingit tribal member and Colville descendant. Lindsey is an Indigenous educator and Native Environmental Scientist. She gathers all the ingredients in the traditional manner and shares her knowledge with the local community.
- Devils Club Salve is a healing salve that can be used as a treatment for eczema, burns, scratches, and dry skin. It increases blood circulation and is great as a topical pain reliever for muscle and joint pain
- Fireweed and Nettle Salve is excellent for soothing burns, eczema, psoriasis or any skin irritation.
- Black Cottonwood Salve soothes muscle joint and nerve pain, promotes healing of cuts and abrasions, and prevents infection
- Juniper Berry Salve is great for healing wounds and nourishes the skin. It can also aid in regulating stress and anxiety.
- Cedar Salve reduces inflamation and promotes healing. It is an antifungal and antibacterial treatment.
- Disclaimer of Medical Liability:
- Traditional Medicinals products and product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the guidance of your qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.
All proceeds go towards the United Indians' programs and services which support the urban Native community.