These colorful, high quality hand puppets are perfect companions for play time, and lessons alike. Lovingly designed by various PNW Indigenous artists, each one has a story to tell.
- Approximately 10-14" tall
- Hunter the Bear designed by Corey Bulpitt, Haida
- Shelly the Turtle designed by Terry Starr, Tsimshian
- Mo the Moose designed by Paul Windsor, Haisla, Heiltsuk
- Sky the Eagle Bear Totem and Tricky the Raven designed by Doug LaFortune, Coast Salish
All proceeds go towards the United Indians' programs and services which support the urban Native community.