Experience natural medicinal teas made by Lindsey Crofoot, a Tlingit tribal member and Colville descendant. Lindsey is an Indigenous educator and Native Environmental Scientist. She gathers all the ingredients in the traditional manner and shares her knowledge with the local community.
- Blackberry, thimbleberry leaf & hawthorne leaf and berry
- 9iTea is high in vitamins A &C; anti-inflammatory; Supports a healthy immune system. Promotes good heart health and function.
- Blackberry, Salal and Licorice fern root tea soothes upset stomach and relieves heartburn. It is also good for flus and colds as it dries out wet coughs and mucus
- Thimbleberry, Fireweed and Sumac Tea is high in iron and rich in multi antioxidants. A source of Vitamins A, B, K1, and C. Eases cough & cold symptoms.
- Fireweed and Horsetail Tea is a good source of vitamin C, B vitamins (2,3,5,6),and calcium. Antioxidants that balance the digestive system.
- Nettle/Salal/Licorice Fern Root Tea helps boost immune system, nervous system and aids in blood sugar regulation.
- Each package hold 10g of loose tea and comes with five fillable tea bags
Each package is sold separately
Traditional Medicinals products and product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the guidance of your qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.
All proceeds go towards the United Indians' programs and services which support the urban Native community.